Friday, January 27, 2006

Update on Teenager


Well, my 'son has been into something new, but old. He and his sibs drew and painted quite a bit when they were little, but not as much now. He changed that when he recently started reading and working from an Anime book, how to draw it, that is, and he comes home with at least a drawing a day now! And they are NOT BAD! He's turned out more artwork this year than I did all the last 3, and I am the one labeled "artist" in my house. I am proud of him. You can see more of his work by clicking the title link.

2 comments:

Ben Pahlow said...

Hi Dinger,
Ben Pahlow here...our son Nathan has also really gotten into drawing Anime...Hey, you gotta check out my wife's blog on our website...we took our family to Rwanda for 3 months this summer...check it out!
www.globalfamilyrescue.org

Ben Pahlow said...

Hi Dinger!
Ben Pahlow here from Global Family Rescue. Our son Nate, 13 years old, also likes Anime...
Have you read my wife's blog lately?
www.globalfamilyrescue.org her blog is on the middle of the front page, we took all 4 kids to Rwanda for 3 months this summer...