Friday, May 05, 2006

HeARTSpace Artists' Reception Tonight


HeARTSpace: An exhibit of works by the people of A Place at the Table meet and greet the artists in the Gallery at Trinity this Friday, May 5, from 6 - 8 p.m. This new gallery exhibit includes some of the works created by A Place at the Table participants and Trinity volunteers.
The show will be up through June 25 (Saturdays, 10 AM – 2 PM Sundays, 9 AM – 3 PM Wednesdays, 1 PM – 6 PM)
A Place at the Table is Trinity’s program that serves homeless people in our community. Each week, art happens as participants and volunteers come together in heARTSpace, a program coordinated by Mary Ann Breisch.The work you will see here is a compilation of the pieces we have been making since 2003.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinger-This looks like it was a very interesting Art Show, sorry I missed it. I had to work, but I hope we can contect soon!
Carol Lee

Dinger said...

Thanks CL! I did not actually get to go-- family things-- all important. Maybe we can go check out the show while it is up. My friend who was at my art sale, Connie, has work in it.