Thursday, June 08, 2006

Reasons I am Stressed Out

  1. We have a friend in the hospital, taking a long time to recover.
  2. My dog has cancer.
  3. I am so overweight.
  4. My son just graduated, which is great, but it is a change.
  5. I am switching off working 2 or 3 jobs.
  6. I need exercise.
  7. My husband's ex stiffed our son $5000 in child support, but since he just graduated, they figure we don't need the money.
  8. My husband's ex is hateful towards my husband for no apparent reason. We have to be the recipient of her inability to deal with the truth, due to her personality disorder.
  9. We still haven't seen our 2 other kids in 5 years thanks to her pranks
  10. The judge still hasn't decided the case in 4 years because it sits in hicksville.
  11. My house is a mess.
  12. No one talks to me at the ad agency job.
Reasons to be happy:
  1. There are ALWAYS reasons to be happy.
  2. I have a great husband and kid and mom and sibs.
  3. I have some work.
  4. Gardening.
  5. Hope in Christ.
  6. Al-Anon friends.
  7. Health.
  8. America.
  9. Elmo.
  10. Yogi.
  11. Cruise Night on Saturday.
  12. Mary and John and their Flying Monkeys are coming in from Maine!
  13. Swimming Pools.
  14. Creek walks.
  15. Beaches.
  16. Music.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hi Nancy! You are in my thoughts and prayers today! Take care, Kim