Thursday, January 26, 2012

No Duh

Being on the internet is bad for me because I feel compelled to process much of what is presented to me, much in the same way I felt obliged to read each article written in the daily paper when I was a kid. It took me awhile to discover adults rarely "read" the paper, let alone each article. This is why it is actually a bad idea for me to have a magazine subscription, brochures, newspapers, or anything that might require consumption. I probably ought to stare at a photo of a library every day to see that I am not God.
I really have to take on a "don't care" attitude if I want to get through checking Facebook. The only things I really care about are my comments to friends and their comments and posts back to me or our general group of friends. Most of the time.

No comments: