Saturday, June 29, 2013

This, Not That

I seem to be running on someone else's schedule, doing someone else's To Do List. I missed my shower 2 days straight because I've been on my knees cleaning the floor in the kitchen-- the kids did most of the scrubbing, but I waxed, moved out units of cupboards, appliances, carts, etc. and we cleaned under, sides, etc. really well. I broke the big picture window's second pane. Des put in screens and washed the side windows. The only thing left is the hutch.
This is not what I planned on doing this week, but since a bag of potatoes was hidden under the onions under the sink they turned to mush and we had fruit flies. We had no idea what was causing the fruit flies until this big Kitchen Cleanup happened. It is one of those things I do every year, but missed last year. It really needed it and I would not have done it yet but Gene got the kids involved and it was in motion.
The cat was catching mice in the back yard-- I could hear the squeaking. Hopefully it was shrews. In most cases I would freak out, but I am too tired. To top it off, one got in the house. It's in my room.
I am going to take a shower now. I hope the cat finds it and I can sleep well...
squeak!!!

No comments: